I love this bracelet! Want to purchase it really bad, but, after reading these reviews I just can’t do it! Have you done anything to improve the quality of the leather in this bracelet? I would love to purchase it, but, not if it is going to fall apart! That’s too bad!!
- Hi Elizabeth, we understand your concern and stand behind our jewelry and want you to be satisfied with your purchases and experiences with us. Leather can react to various elements such as water and other chemicals that can affect its quality. Leather will also naturally stretch a little as it is worn. However, if you purchase the bracelet, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team or visit your local store if you run into any problems! - James Avery Team
Disappointed in Quality
LOVE the design but the leather didn't hold up well. Designers might consider attaching a small sterling link on one end of the loop to close that end which would minimize the "wear and tear". I guess I will look to purchase alternative material to make it work but frankly I am disappointed James Avery won't replace or provide another product since I see there are many people who have had this same issue.
- Hi Cindy, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this piece. We will be sure to pass this along to our team and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
leather is thin
the sizing in this piece is off. my wrist is small but I usually take the regular size instead of small. I ordered this in the med. it is huge and the leather is very thin. I am disappointed with this bracelet. its going back.
- Hi Yvonne, we're sorry to hear you're not completely happy with this bracelet! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it along to our team! - James Avery Team
Leather breaking down
i received this as a gift. I have many pieces from y'all. But this is the first piece that has me a bit disappointed. My leather is so messed up and beat looking. I've had this piece for maybe a month. I take very good care of my jewelry so this has me shocked. I live in a state that y'all are not in. So it makes it hard to get things fixed. Let me note that I have NEVER had any issues with my silver. NEVER. This is my first item that makes me sad to write a review like this on. I love your company. I love your silver. I don't love the leather.
- Hi Anne, we will be sure to pass along your comments and please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Didn’t last one month
My son bought me this for mother’s day and after not even a month the leather is ripped. It is also very hard to put on and off which is part of the problem. The hook rips the leather. I took it back to the store in Arlington Texas and the lady was very rude. She said it rips because its leather and that’s just the way it is. They would replace it for half price or send it off to he fixed for $20. I left. I won’t bug anything there again. $70 for a bracelet that lasted 3 weeks and they wouldn’t do anything about it. My son Saved up to buy me that. Very sad.
- Hi Angela, we are sorry to hear this. Please call our customer service at 800-283-1770 with more details. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
I love this bracelet but the leather work is inferior. After two months the leather looks worn and shoddy. It's the only piece of James Avery jewelry I wish I had not purchased.
- Hi Andra, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to our design team. If you take your bracelet in to your local James Avery store or reach out to our customer service they can let you know what your options might be to fix it! - James Avery Team
I have had this bracelet for over a year now and never had any problems. I usually wear my jewelry for a long period of time, showering or washing dishes. After seeing others reviews I hyou not suppose to wear leather in shower?
not worth the price
had really bad experience up until now.. i have that the ends untie by itself! very very disappointed the price is very high and the quality is HORRIBLE!
Bad quality leather
I had same issue with the leather.. one month after buying it the lather damaged I really took care of it never applied water or anything but still damged
I owned this bracelet for almost 2 months and the leather cord ripped. I never wore it in the shower or in any situation that put stress on the cord. Then I was charged to have it repaired. It's a nice looking bracelet but the leather is very weak.