I love this bracelet and it’s very comfortable. Unfortunately, the closure (buckle) fell apart the second day I had it! Luckily I was at home and able to get all of the pieces. I exchanged it for a second one but after reading the reviews will be returning this one too. - Please make a new version (with a better closure) as I love leather bracelets!
- Hi Dori, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate team! - James Avery Team
Exchanged my sons 1st bracelet due to what appeared to be a defect in the silver buckle. The small, silver piece had broken off and my son, thankfully, caught it before leaving the house. This time, not so lucky. He made it to his 2nd class before realizing it was no longer on his arm. He is heartbroken, as this was a sentimental gift. Replacing the bracelet, along with the 2 charms, is not as easily done as I’d like.
- Hi Jessica, we're sorry to hear about your son's bracelet. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
Don't add charms
I posted a previous review of how you shouldn't use charms on this bracelet because they will fall. I received a response stating to make sure the clasp is on the opposite side of the charm. This was the exact thing the gentleman told me at the store after I reported the flaw. He told me to only use one charm at a time and "fixed" the clasp to be on the opposite side. This still didnt work and almost lost a second charm. Add charms at your own risk! The bracelet it self is nice
- Hi! We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your bracelet! Please take it to your local James Avery store so they can check the clasp. We will also be sure to pass along your feedback to our team! - James Avery Team
Not for charms
I am extremely disappointed with this product. The bracelet looks great and is nice but it's not for charms. I purchased the boots charm and Houston Texas charm. I added them to the link. The boots charm fell off within hours and lost it. I took the bracelet to the store and was told they only recommended adding one charm at a time in the link. I left the Texas charm and fortunately noticed it right before it fell off. Not satisfied and money wasted for the charm I lost for a defective product. Don't add charms. That's all I can say
- Hi Delfia, we're sorry to hear about your experience with this piece! To prevent charms from falling off of this bracelet we recommend turning the loop so the clasp is on the opposite side of the charm. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team and appreciate you taking the time to review this bracelet! - James Avery Team
I love all my many many James Avery pieces, but After only 5 months, the circle link does not line up any longer. I believe the two belts are pulling it into an oblong shape. If you buy, wear it lose! Jame Avery refused to repair. They only offered to exchange it for another while having to pay 50 % of the purchase price. I DO NOT recommend this bracelet.
- Hi Blanca, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. Thank you for taking the time to review this piece! - James Avery Team
Just my style
I absolutely love my bracelet. I received this for christmas. I have worn almost everyday. Love love love
I love this bracelet but problem with stitching has not been resolved. On my second one after exchanging and again like first one after wearing 2 days it is coming unstitched. Very disappointing with the bracelet being $70 and not holding up at all. Will be returning again :(
- Hi Jessi, we are sorry to hear this! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for this piece! - James Avery Team
Love this bracelet!
I just got this bracelet and love it! It’s very comfortable. I love the leather and the ability to switch out charms. I got it in black and may have to get the brown too! I’ve worn it every day since getting it.
I just received this bracelet for Christmas with four charms on it, representing my 2018 year. I have the engagement ring, the San Antonio charm, (location on where my fiancé proposed to me) baby girl feet, Bc I just had a baby, and of course the whataburger cup charm Bc who doesn’t love whataburger!!! They fit perfectly on this bracelet I have two on each side
Igot this bracelet a couple months ago and i having to take it back for the second time because the buckle part just keeps falling a part. Not happy with it at all.
- Hi Michele, we are sorry to hear this. We're happy to hear you will take it to your local James Avery store to replace and we will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. Thank you for taking the time to review this piece! - James Avery Team
I love it
I just got this bracelet and a kitten charm yesterday, I love it
Worth every penny 😀
Lovely design but it scratches
This bracelet has to be one of my favourites in terms of design and the ability to customize at anytime. However, the treads that are burnt so they don't unravel tends to poke and scratch at my wrist. I tried exchanging it and looking at other bracelets but they all seem to have the same unsmooth threading on the inside of the bracelet that it just rubs and irritates the skin with the pieces of thread sticking through. Would recommend working on fixing it so that it sits smooth on the skin. Otherwise very beautiful bracelet.
- Hi Gali, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the design of this piece, we will be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team