Nice but falls off!
Gave this to my adult son for Christmas and it was lost in a short period of time. Must be a flaw as i see it’s happened to others.
- Hi Donna, we are sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
Doesn’t fasten securely...
My mother gave this bracelet to my son for Christmas last year, a few weeks before she passed away. He absolutely loved the design, and more so because it was the last thing she gave him. He came home from school last week sobbing and shaking because he looked down and realized the bracelet was gone. I’m not sure if the rivets came out like other reviewers mentioned or if it just came unfastened & fell off. Either way, it doesn’t stay on securely. Very disappointing.
- Hi Pamela, we're sorry to hear about your son's bracelet. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
My girlfriend got this bracelet for me on my birthday and I’ve worn it everyday since. The rivet came undone and it slipped off my wrist and I can’t find it. Needs better rivets.
- Hi Aidan, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! We will be sure to pass along your feedback and please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. - James Avery Team
Rivet doesn’t hold up
I bought this for my husband. After a few months of him wearing it, the rivet snap broke. For the price I expected better quality. I emailed customer service about repairing it and never heard anything back. I’m very disappointed. I’ve made many purchases throughout the years and didn’t expect this.
- Hi April, if you still haven't heard back from our customer service please give them a call at 800-283-1770 and they can let you know how we might be able to fix it. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Cool bracelet bought for the craftsmanship not necessarily the symbolism.
I truly love James Avery's jewelry however I was a little disappointed in the quality of this bracelet more so in the leather not the hook. I bought this as a gift for a friend and not long after they had it one of the rivets began pulling through the leather. They stopped wearing it so for the price I certainly expected better.
- Hi Rachel, we're sorry to hear this! Please have your friend take it into their local James Avery store or call our customer service with details at 800-283-1770 to see what can be done to fix it. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Simple and fashionable
I absolutely love this gift! I'm not a fisherman, but I am a river rat. It wears well and I get a ton of compliments on it.
Remember to get a size smaller due to leather expanding... overall I’m in love with my gift
Received this as a gift to compliment my JA swivel bracelet. The pieces for me signify being a “Fisher of men.” I have seen some complaints about the opening for the hook being too large. I took a piece of brown waxed thread and wrapped around the loop a few times then tied it off. There’s no issue about it coming off on its own now.
Fish Hook Leather Bracelet
What the perfect testimonial start piece. So many commits about the bracelet, "you must really like to fish?" Not the easiest to put on in the mornings, but well worth the symbolism.
For a cat Collier piece of leather and a cheap looking hook.
You will not be disappointed
Just purchased this bracelet for a friend for Father's Day. Was wondering does it have the same meaning as the Virgin Islands folklore stories?
Love this bracelet
I bought my boy friend one and he loved it. He in turn bought me one. It's a very simple design, which I like. Very comfortable. Makes a great statement! You will not be disappointed with it!
i like it
I like it , fits all sizes nice. have had its for about a week and every one loves it , gets stuck in my hair some times but other then that I would totally repurchase
My daughter and I got these at Christmas and really love them. They are so comfortable and fit well. I have a small wrist and had a hard time getting a leather bracelet to fit. If that I you - try this one - you will not be disappointed!
beautiful but...details, details...
I just received this in the mail to give as a gift and it is more beautiful than the picture, but the gold grommets that attach the bracelet straps to the silver fish hook really look weird. A stainless steel grommet would look much more attractive against the silver of the cross. If the contrasting colors don't bother you, I highly recommend it - the cross and leather are of great workmanship and quality.