I love the looks of this bracelet, however, on 2 separate occasions, I have lost charms. I do not recommend using this bracelet for charms. Just wear alone. Disappointing.....
- Hi Deana, we are sorry to hear this and will pass along your feedback to our design team. We have also reached out to you about the bracelet and look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Purchased as a Mother’s Day gift, and the locket charm ‘fell off’ the first week. Luckily, my mom heard it. We took it to the store to have the big loop soltered; they said it was company policy not to do this. Very disappointing!!!
- Hi Kathy, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We will pass along your feedback to our design team and please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to share your review! - James Avery Team
Love the bracelet but...
Lost my "G" charm tonight. Retrace my steps in the morning. Hope I find it!
- Hi Georgeann, thank you for taking to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to our design team! - James Avery Team
New charm bracelet
I got this and 2 charms and just LOVE it. My clasp works well where the charms go & I slide mine off & on. It is pretty with or without charms on it & I get lots of compliments.
I've been wearing for about 3 days with a Joy of My Heart charm. The charm was on today when I went to church and when I got in my car it was gone! Bad design!!!!
- Hi Libby! We are sorry to hear this, please take your bracelet to your local James Avery store for them to look at or call our customer service at 800-283-1770. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Super disappointed - don't buy!
I was so excited to purchase this bracelet because it's beautiful, but the craftsmanship on the clasp is very poor. I've only had bracelet for a week and a half and charm fell off without me noticing. If you must buy bracelet, I recommend you don't put any charms as it's not a very secure clasp. It makes me terribly sad to have lost such a beautiful charm because of poor quality on clasp.
- Hi Ariel, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! Please take it to your local James Avery store for them to look at or call our customer service team at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Extremely Disappointed with JA
Love the bracelet but the middle hook broke after worn twice. Luckily i looked down and it was on the floor. I went to JA store and exchanged for same one. I also asked if they can sauder the hook so it wont open and was told it would cost $20 for service whether they sauder or not. She also suggested to go to another jewelry store to get it saudered closed. I was not happy with service. I felt i was being rushed so i left.
- Hi Beatriz, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet, we will pass along your comments to our design team. Please feel free to also reach out to our customer service team at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
So upset about his not being fully made and secured for charms to stay in place. This was my mothers day gift with two charms to add to my collection, Unfortunately the middle hook does not fully clasp and my mothers love charm fell out. truly upset about this.
- Hi Gisela! The loop should be closing fully so the charms do not fall off. Please take it into your local James Avery store so they can take a look at it. Thank your for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
No security chain.....
I love the bracelet but it does not have a security chain. The hook latches into a small link and can easily break. My charms mean too much to take a chance on this bracelet. I am returning. Not a good buy
- Hi Beverly! We will pass along your comment about the bracelet not having a safety chain to our design team. If you'd like, you can request for a safety chain to be put on and the store can do it for you! They'll be able to let you know how much it will cost as well. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
My new favorite JA piece. This bracelet is light and comfy on. I have two charms on it and it looks lovely. JA can remove links if needed since the bracelet is on the larger side. Overall another JA beauty.
Not small enough
This needs to come smaller like 6.5 please. It leaves so many out of your nice charm bracelet options
- Hi Stacey! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to the team. If you go into your local James Avery store they will be happy to remove links from the bracelet to make it the right size for you! - James Avery Team
I love it
I got this as my first charm bracelet & I love it