I got these a couple of weeks ago. They are my new favorites.
Despite some of the other reviews, they are not that hard to put on and the closure fits tight enough that I don’t see how anyone would loss one.
I’m considering large ones as my next purchase.
Great product as usual thanks so much.
My husband gave me a pair of the gold hoops back when they were twisted. They are hard to get in at first, if you are not patient. They are light weight and easy to wear 24/7. I have had mine more than 15 years and rarely take them off. My husband has been gone 8 years, so I treasure these earrings and would love to find a replacement, just in case.
I’ve had mine for 5 years and I’ve loved them. I spent $300 on a pair of white gold hoops with a back on them and lost those. I’ve never been afraid I would lose these. They’re super easy to put on and take off. My favorite hoops I’ve ever had.
You will lose these.
I got these as a gift. I was so excited because I love hoops but the design of these is terrible. I have so many James Avery pieces and love them all but this one is a total fail. They are not secure at all. I’ve almost lost one on several occasions. Took them in to my local JA store and they “attempted” to adjust them at the register which did absolutely nothing. I was embarrassed at their poor attempt of customer service. If I had a receipt I would definitely exchange these!!
I refuse to wear them again and risk losing one.
- Hi Maria, we're sorry to hear about your experience! Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at email@example.com to see what we might be able to do. - James Avery Team
Love these earrings!
I have both gold and silver in these earrings. I wear them almost daily! They are so lightweight and work with most other jewelry. I ALWAYS use the supplied “keepers” and have never even come close to losing one!!
Hard to put on / Lost one
These earrings a hard to put on, it actually hurts in my opinion, and like others have stated I lost one within 1 week of owing them. My daughter gave them to me for xmas, NOT GOOD!
- Hi Barbara, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the remaining earring to your local James Avery store to see what we might be able to do. We will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
Lost one :(
This earrings are gorgeous, but numerous times I've easily pulled them out of my ear while simply adjusting my hair. Unfortunately I lost one and now can't wear them. I was never offered the clear backings which would've helped.
- We're sorry to hear about your earring! If you take the remaining earring to your local James Avery or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 you can take advantage of our earring exchange policy and they will also be more than happy to give you a set of clear backings! - James Avery Team
Lost an earring because they dont stay on
Got these as a gift for a Mothers Day. I loved them and was so excited to wear them. I noticed when I put them on that they didnt fit in the groove all the way and the second time i wore them one fel out of my ear luckily i was at my house. My third time wearing them I wasnt so lucky. I went to a bbq and when I got back in the car I realized I was missing one. I took them to the store and they replaced them for me. If I could've I wouldve got something else. The new ones they gave me still dont fit in the groove. They did give me clear backs so I wont lose them. Do not recommend these.
- Hi Domonique, thank you for taking the time to review this product! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
My husband bought these for me for a anniversary and they tarnished really bad. So not worth what he paid for them.
- Hi Jennifer! Sterling silver can oxidize when exposed to various elements. Our polishing cloths and Simichrome Polish should clean them up or please feel free to take them into your local James Avery store for a complimentary cleaning! - James Avery Team
Don't stay on
I purchased these with a gift card. But theses need a back or some sort of lock. They are always falling off. Not a fan of these loops.
- Hi Darlene, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed! we do offer complimentary clear backings for all our earrings which your store can provide for you, but please also feel free to see our returns/exchange policy. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Nice earrings but sadly they slip off
I got these for a Christmas. I pretty much only wear hoops so I liked these a lot. They were a little hard to put on at times and one just completely slipped off! I was going to just not wear them for fear of losing them or return them but I didn't. I sure wish I had just returned them now because I lost one and I didn't notice til the evening so I have no clue when it fell off! :(
Rogers Love these earrings
Received as a Christmas present and have been very happy with their simplicity of design.
They are just what I wanted & are very eloquent!
Swedge design difficult to use
Lovely earrings and I wish I could wear them--but, try as I might, I could not get them in my ear holes! The swedge design just doesn't work for me, I guess. Sadly, I must return them but James Avery Company makes returns easy.
Beautiful earrings but need saftey back
Like others who have written...loved the earings, perfect weight, looked lovely, but arrived home from church to find one missing. They need a back. Should I ever find it again, I will slip something on it. Costly loss. I have emailed James Avery to see if I can purchase just one.
Simple, Yet Elegant & Timeless
I have owned the VALLE hoops in both the gold and silver versions for years, and love the fuss-free design. (No backs to worry about).
I bought these for myself as an everyday hoop. I liked them so much, I bought 3 more pairs for friends and family members for Christmas. These people are all very diversely different. One is extremely active/golfing/hiking. One is in her 70's and retired. And the final one is a teenager. Clearly, this is a classic, and timeless design that is suitable for ladies of all ages.
They are very lightweight, but catch the light nicely. Because they are high polished, without design on the hoop, they are very versatile, and match everything.
None of us have had an issue with the earrings not staying on the ear.
Lightweight and Easy to Wear!
I've had these for a month now and they are perfect everyday hoops. The size is a great basic and the clasp stays put. I have had no issues with them falling or not staying in place. Highly recommend.