No bronze all silver????
I received this charm as a Mother’s Day gift and love the charm but there is no bronze like the pic online and I and mixing my charms silver and bronze so really wanted the bronze to show up.....
- Hi Maricela, we're sorry to see this! Please send a photo to our customer service at email@example.com to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
not the same as picture
I ordered and received this charm this week. On the picture you see the letters as gold and also gold color on the background with black sort of like its timeless. When I received it the letters are so dark you can not tell what it is, the whole back ground is dark. You can see the arrow but that is it. I would like my money back at this point. I have a lot of James Avery and each item is normally very detailed.
- Hi Sandra, we're sorry to hear you're not completely happy with this charm! Please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can see what we can do. - James Avery Charm
No bronze color
I was disappointed, because when I received it in the mail the face plate has no bronze like the picture shows :(
- Hi Anna, we're sorry to hear this! Please reach out to our customer service team with a photo of the charm at email@example.com and they can see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Beautiful but broke too quick
My sister got me this for my birthday as a charm necklace but a few months later the compass and pointer completely fell off :( now it’s just an empty circle.
- Hi Rosa, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the charm to your local James Avery store or call our Customer Service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
I wanted to love it
I got this piece 2 years ago for Christmas. It was a significant reminder from an important person in my life. A few months ago the face and pointer fell out. I went to JA and they replaced it no problems. Now the face and pointer have fallen out of the replacement! So frustrating.
- Hi Evon, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the charm to your James Avery again to see what we might be able to do. We will also be sure to pass this along. - James Avery Team
Cute but not worth it
I wear my bracelet for special occasion. All of a sudden I wore it yesterday because it was Mother’s Day, looked and the whole face was missing and the pointer.
- Hi Paola, we're sorry to hear this happened! Please take your charm to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
My husband and I love to travel so I purchased this to commemorate all our past trips as well as all our future ones. I always get compliments on this piece when I wear it.
I also ordered this charm and especially liked the bronze and silver contrast. The problem is that the bronze part is black. I don’t know if it is severely tarnished, but it does not look like the picture. I had it engraved, so I probably can’t return or exchange it.
- Hi Debbie, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with this piece. Please see our return/exchange policy and reach out to our customer service team at 800-283-1770 if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Disappointed in color
This piece is so beautiful, but I chose it because I loved the contrast of the silver and bronze. My piece has no bronze coloring at all.
- Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review this product. Please feel free to take the charm to your local James Avery store and have them take a look at it. - James Avery Team
My twin bought me the charm and it represents that where ever we go we will always find eachother and be together.
The only way this piece could be better would be if it were a functioning compass. I live by the philosophy that as long as you have a compass, you can find your way home... thank you, JA! This one holds some extra special meaning to me!
Absolutely Beautiful !!!
I received my 'Point the Way Charm" yesterday, and I am thrilled. Like all jewelry in my James Avery collection, this piece is unique, well crafted, and stunning in its beauty. I would highly recommend this exquisite charm.
I was thrilled to see the spinner spins in the reviews and description. I bought 2 and neither spins. I'll live with it, but surprised at JA for sending these out without QC first. Or, they may have changed the design without noting it. Either way, not thrilled.
Follow Your heart!!
My Mom always told me that Home is where the heart is. She gave me this Charm in a necklace to always remind myself that i can always find my way to a home where i believe with every thing inside is where my heart is. I recommend this charm to anyone!!!
my boyfriend wanted this charm as soon as he laid his eyes on it.
it's beautiful & vintage looking. he has it paired with the anchor of hope charm on a brown braided leather rope necklace. he never takes it off!
My absolute favorite JA piece
I received this charm as a gift, and have been wearing it on the Cable Figaro Chain along with the dark brown leather cord. It is the perfect size, beautifully crafted, and well made (the spinning arrow is a fun touch!). I had the back hand-engraved, which added a lovely personal element. I definitely recommend this as a pendant, I considered adding it to my charm bracelet, but it feels a bit too thick.
Color sets it apart
Solid construction, not too heavy for bracelet. Typical JA details and quality!
I bought this as part of a graduation gift for my daughter and I love the meaning it has for us. No matter where life takes you or where your life is headed you are the navigator of your future, be brave. Let this always remind you that you have family at home that is here for you & let this guide your way. I have James Avery pieces from when I was about 12 years old & I'm now 38. They are worn but still beautiful. I love James Avery jewelry, you will not be disappointed!
finding the way to my dreams!
My big brother gave me this charm as a necklace right before i left for Virgina. He told that this charm will always remind that i choose the direction of my life.I Know God has a plan for me but its my job to figure out what it is! Many times i find myself playing with it spinning the arrow whenever im deciding to go somewhere I Love the detail and what it meaning in my life JA is the Greatest
I bought this as a reminder to pursue my dream of traveling the globe. All my friends are constantly complimenting how much they love it :)
Guide the Way Home!
This charm was a gift to me from my husband for my recent birthday. I *LOVE* everything about this charm. I cannot put into words the meaning this charm has to me. It is superbly crafted and the detail is second to none!
Just recently got this in the mail and I really like it. Love the color and how it spins on the inside. I got this for my charm bracelet since I love to hike and backpack and it looks great!
Another great charm...!
I received this as a gift ...and I totally love it ! I am planning on adding it to my bracelet but
right now am wearing it on the 18 in cable chain.
Surely will be a travel companion
Beautiful features and detail. I travel with my amazing husband (who supports my insane James Avery addiction) around the globe, and this little gem will guide me to wonderful memories, I'm certain. Very cute!