Back in 2014, my husband and I unintentionally got engaged over our quick lunch date from work. I looked over at a beautiful baby at the table near us and said, " Can we just get married, so we can have one?" At that point, realizing I popped the question, we asked each other for the other's hand. Elated, we went back to work and called our parents with the promise to get a ring after work. We didn't want to go to a department store, but feared that was all that would be opened. I knew I wanted silver, and luckily, James Avery was still open. That evening, I looked at all the rings but kept coming back to the scroll pearl ring. It was simple yet exiquisite. My husband informed me if he were to have picked it out on his own, he would have chosen this one. I then knew it was the one. Like our love, the ring remains intact after 5 years of owning it. I adore it!
Pearl falls off
I got this ring as a promise ring and after 5 months of wearing it the pearl fell off. We went to James Avery & got another one and after less than 2 months the new ring’s pearl fell off as well. Very disappointed and sad. Wasn’t cheap either.
- Hi Kristen, we're sorry to hear about your ring! Please take it into your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 and we can see what we are able to do! - James Avery Team
Pearl fell out
Purchased this ring for my daughter sweet 16 and the pearl fell out! I took it in it was replaced but of I had to pay for it almost the cost of another ring... but my daughter is Happy
- Hi! We're sorry to hear about your daughter's ring! We will be sure to pass along your experience to our team. - James Avery Team
Pearl fell off!
This ring was a Christmas gift and I absolutely loved it! it's super classy and simple. Sadly I only wore it less than 10 times and just today the pearl fell off as I was shuffling through some papers.
- Hi Kimberly, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the ring to your local James Avery or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can see how we might be able to fix it. - James Avery Team
Pearl fell off
I absolutely adore this ring but the pearl just fell off! I’m so upset!!
- Hi Rebecca, we're so sorry to hear this! Please take the ring into your local James Avery store or contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what can be done! - James Avery Team
I got my ring for Christmas and didn’t even have it on for a month and the pearl fell out.. Returned it to the store and the sent it off with no problems. Just sad it did it.. Hope it doesn’t do it again
- Hi Jessica, we're sorry to hear this happened! We'll be sure to pass along your experience to our team. - James Avery Team
Perfect Engagement Ring
I've always been more of a pearl girl than a diamond girl, and this ring was absolutely perfect for my engagement ring. We've been married 6.5 years and it still looks lovely. This is such a sentimental ring for me, and I love it every time I look down and see it on my finger! James Avery was also kind enough to custom make it for me in white gold and inscribe our wedding date inside.
Pearl fell off
The pearl fell off with normal wear and I have no idea where so it’s lost. Also before the pearl fell out the ring would catch my hair (between the pearl and the scroll) and pull it out any time I ran my fingers through my hair. It’s a beautiful ring and it makes me sad that it is ruined.
- Hi Brittany, we're sorry to hear the pearl fell out. Please take it to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what can be done to repair your ring. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
The pearl falls off this ring every few months. I have had it replaced more than 7 times. At this point I don’t even wear it anymore. My sister has the same ring and the same exact thing happens to her.
- Hi AnaLisa, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to our design team! - James Avery Team
This ring is wonderful! I got it yesterday (at JA in Dillards) for my ring finger on my R hand, and it feels like it's always been there. So easy to wear, comfortable, and will go with so many other outifts and pieces of jewelry. The pearl is very nice quality and sits securely in the nice heavy setting. Wonderful for when you don't want a big heavy band or large high setting - this is perfect.