Pearl fell out
Purchased this ring for my daughter sweet 16 and the pearl fell out! I took it in it was replaced but of I had to pay for it almost the cost of another ring... but my daughter is Happy
- Hi! We're sorry to hear about your daughter's ring! We will be sure to pass along your experience to our team. - James Avery Team
Pearl fell off!
This ring was a Christmas gift and I absolutely loved it! it's super classy and simple. Sadly I only wore it less than 10 times and just today the pearl fell off as I was shuffling through some papers.
- Hi Kimberly, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the ring to your local James Avery or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can see how we might be able to fix it. - James Avery Team
Pearl fell off
I absolutely adore this ring but the pearl just fell off! I’m so upset!!
- Hi Rebecca, we're so sorry to hear this! Please take the ring into your local James Avery store or contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what can be done! - James Avery Team
I got my ring for Christmas and didn’t even have it on for a month and the pearl fell out.. Returned it to the store and the sent it off with no problems. Just sad it did it.. Hope it doesn’t do it again
- Hi Jessica, we're sorry to hear this happened! We'll be sure to pass along your experience to our team. - James Avery Team
Perfect Engagement Ring
I've always been more of a pearl girl than a diamond girl, and this ring was absolutely perfect for my engagement ring. We've been married 6.5 years and it still looks lovely. This is such a sentimental ring for me, and I love it every time I look down and see it on my finger! James Avery was also kind enough to custom make it for me in white gold and inscribe our wedding date inside.
Pearl fell off
The pearl fell off with normal wear and I have no idea where so it’s lost. Also before the pearl fell out the ring would catch my hair (between the pearl and the scroll) and pull it out any time I ran my fingers through my hair. It’s a beautiful ring and it makes me sad that it is ruined.
- Hi Brittany, we're sorry to hear the pearl fell out. Please take it to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what can be done to repair your ring. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
The pearl falls off this ring every few months. I have had it replaced more than 7 times. At this point I don’t even wear it anymore. My sister has the same ring and the same exact thing happens to her.
- Hi AnaLisa, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to our design team! - James Avery Team
This ring is wonderful! I got it yesterday (at JA in Dillards) for my ring finger on my R hand, and it feels like it's always been there. So easy to wear, comfortable, and will go with so many other outifts and pieces of jewelry. The pearl is very nice quality and sits securely in the nice heavy setting. Wonderful for when you don't want a big heavy band or large high setting - this is perfect.