So cute, however....
I loved these earrings and was so excited to get Them, however I only had them on for a about 45 minutes before my ears swelled and turned red to the point they were hard to get out of my ears. : (
- Hi Lauryl, we're sorry to hear this! Sometimes cleaning the posts with rubbing alcohol can help prevent this, but please feel free to reach out to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Horrible - DO NOT BUY
I have been buying James Avery jewelry for half my life and these earrings gave me such a horrendous reaction. My ears were puffy red and the holes turned black. I wear earrings of all qualities and have no allergies whatsoever to metals, but these caused the first severe reaction. I had them for a total of two weeks and when I reached out to customer service they could not have been more rude and claimed it was up to them wether they would accept the return and same in store. There’s obviously an issue here and they know about it, and do not care. The quality has obviously gone way downhill and they couldn’t care less about their customers.
- Hi Ana, we're sorry to hear about your experience! We have reached out to you via our Customer Service to figure out a solution. Thank you for giving us your feedback! - James Avery Team
My daughter loved these! But unfortunately her ears reacted horribly to them. Her ears were red, puffy, and painful. They must not be pure sterling silver.
- We're sorry to hear about your daughter's ears! Sterling silver is an alloy of silver and other metals as pure silver is too soft to make jewelry. Please see our returns and exchanges policy and reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770 if you have any questions and we will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
I can’t even wear them because they hurt my ears and they got puff and irritated and turned my ears green even after cleaning them.
- Hi Jade, we're sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. Please feel free to take the earrings to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Super Cute, but......
These earrings are adorable, and perfect for my second piercing. HOWEVER, having a bad reaction to them. My ear lobes became very red, puffy and painful. Can’t even wear them.
- Hi Jennifer, we're sorry to hear this! Please take your earrings to your local James Avery store or call our customer at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
I bought these a long time ago and never wore them, then I got the JA hammered ear post collars and I needed some JA posts to put in them and these posts were the only ones I had at the time. They look great on their own but they totally rock with the hammered ear post collars. They add a bit of whimsy to the collars and they fit perfectly. It's an unexpected look, but I like it alot.
Great for little people!
I bought these for my 18 month old daughter. I thought these would be perfect for her since her name is Luna (moon). They are so adorable and fit her tiny earlobes perfectly. The only downside is that the quality seems a bit lacking for James Avery. They are very light and over time I think they would not last very long.
purchased these for my teen daughter and she never takes them off.
Great for double piercings!
I bought two sets of these to wear together after I got my second lobe piercing in December, and I get compliments every time I wear them! The earrings look cute and delicate on my small lobes. However, the quality of these earrings seems to be a bit lacking for James Avery standards; the posts have bent a little in the time I've had them.
Perfect for small earlobes
My daughter asked for and received these earrings as a gift from her grandparents. She has tiny, attached earlobes and does not go for flashy jewelry (unlike me, with big, detached earlobes that I love to dangle stuff from). She loves them because they are proportional to her earlobe.
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
I'm a single female mail lady, I'm very petite and they fit wonderfully, I would highly recommend for small frame women.
I WAS EXCITED TO GET THESE EARRINGS BUT VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE SIZE. THIS SIZE SHOULD SAY FOR TEENS OR KIDS.
Great everyday earring!
I am a huge James Avery fan so I knew to turn to them when I needed a simple stud that would be quality. These were exactly what I was looking for! They are small, but that's what I was looking for. The post is solid and thicker than my other earrings which is great. I love the mismatched moon and star! Too cute! I would definitely recommend if you are looking to wear a smaller, casual stud.
not james avery quality
Got these for Christmas, thought they were so cute in the catalog. I still think they are very cute, but they are so light weight, even the backs, that they just don't seem like typical James Avery quality. I have stud earrings from over 20 years ago, the quality is disappointing.
I saw these online and thought they were beautiful! When they came in they were super tiny and not what i expected. Very sad. :-(