I just gave this to my daughter for her birthday along with a few charms I chose. It is very difficult to attach the charms. Definitely not what I expected
- Hi Michelle, our charms need to be soldered on to the bracelet, which we will do complimentary! Please take the bracelet and charms into your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can attach them for you. - James Avery Team
I’ve been dying to finally own one of these bracelets for so long and my boyfriend finally go me this one. After wearing it for almost 3 days it terrible, the silver is now black and it looks dingy plus it turned my wrist green! I had high hopes for this bracelet but unfortunately it didn’t turn out to be what i had hoped for.
- Hi Kenia, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this bracelet! Sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements. Our polishing cloth and Simichrome Polish will help clean the jewelry. Both bronze and sterling silver can also react differently to different pH balances in skin causing it to turn green. Your local James Avery store will be able to look at it and give it a complimentary cleaning! - James Avery Team
Disapponted. Other reviews were showing same issue got this for my daughter birthday 3 days later it turned a charcoal color and ruined the other charms my daughter was upset and the tome it takes to replace..beware this bracelet has bad issues
- Hi Mark, sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements. Our polishing cloths and Simichrome Polish will help clean the jewelry, or feel free to stop into your local James Avery store for a complimentary cleaning! - James Avery Team
I love the 2 colors in this bracelet. The design makes the piece stand out. I will be giving this to my darling daughter and my wife will probably want one as well. :)
I've been wearing my bracelet non-stop since I got it two weeks ago. I love pairing it with my other bracelets and it compliments them so well. The bronze is so nice and I always get so many compliments! I don't experience the "dingy" or "dirty" look at all! It all has to do with what chemicals you expose it to or where you leave your bracelet when it is unworn.
Cute but feels cheap
I purchased this bracelet during the buy two charms get a bracelet free promo, and as always the charms are amazing, but the bracelet is NOT. It feels cheap, doesn't have weight to it, and feels like it would break under the weight of just a couple of charms. I don't plan on hanging charms on it after seeing it in person. I do think it's a super cute bracelet because it mixes the different metals, but it just doesn't feel like James Avery quality.
- Hi Dominika, thank you for taking the time to review this bracelet, we will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team! - James Avery Team
Same problem as another reviewer
My bracelet was given to me 2 days ago and I noticed it also looks like the silver is very dark. Almost like a lighter gunmetal. When I compare it to my forged link bracelet, it looks like it’s fake silver
- Hi Kimberly, sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements, but our Simichrome Polish and Polishing Cloths should clean it up, or feel free to stop in your local James Avery store for a complimentary cleaning! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
The bracelet isn't worth that money.
I got this bracelet with the sale that is going on. You buy two charms you get a necklace or bracelet of $72 value for free. Well when I first got it it was pretty and all and I really liked it. After about two days my bracelet started to look all black and dingy on the corners of the hearts, the corners of each of the hearts looked eroded. My bracelet looked like it had been worn for 2 years instead of two days. The only thing I'm glad about is that I didnt have to pay $72 dollars for this bracelet but I am disappointed because this was my first james avery bracelet and I didn't like the way it turned out.
- Hi Jenny, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the bracelet into your local James Avery store or call our customer at 800-283-1770 to look into cleaning it or to hear about our exchange policy. - James Avery Team
This is such a really cute design and it’s great quality