I lost a very special charm because the clasp came apart! Not secure at all!
Lose your charms
Dont wear this bracelet with charms. I've had 3 charms fall off because the clasp opens so easily.
Clasp opens too easily
This bracelet is very pretty, but the clasp constantly comes open and charms fall off. It happens even if you only have one charm on it. I almost lost a special charm because I looked down and the bracelet was open, and the charm was gone. I retraced my steps and thankfully found my charm. So now I’ll just wear the bracelet plain, but that takes away the fun of changing out the charms on it, which is the whole point :(
- Hi Lisa, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this piece! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
Do not buy
I don't recommend this bracelet, its pretty but the clasp opens too easily, its a pain and I always worry that I will lose it
- Hi Michele, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We'll be sure to pass it along. - James Avery Team
Don’t waste your money!
Don’t buy it, they are so pretty. But to unsecured y already lost 3 charms😞. $233 in total. Please people don’t waste your money!
- Hi Wendy, we're sorry to hear about your experience with this bracelet! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
It opens up quite a bit
I bought this same bracelet with a nana charm and it keeps opening up on me. I lost that charm and I’m just not going to waist my money on anymore James Avery anymore.
- Hi Liz, we're sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
Love, Love, Love
Hurried to JA as soon as the two charms deal started because I had already chosen this bracelet. I've worn it often since and I just love it! I got a retired small cross charm months ago just for this bracelet. It looks fabulous on. To go along with it I got a vintage, typewriter key that looks fab. I read all the comments about the issues with it opening. It needs to be worn with the hook on top of the arm and then no trouble at all. The ball is larger, so I had to have the loupes in some of the charms made larger to fit it, but I love to change them out, including some glass bead enhancers to add color. I have many JA pieces from necklaces, to earrings, rings, charms and pendants, but this is my first bracelet and it's fab...
A new FAVE bracelet!
I so Love this bracelet ... LOVE!! Iy goes with everything, and mixes so easily with all my JA bracelets & jewelry. I got the newest version which requires that any charms be soldered on, so they've addressed the previous problem of charms falling off the old version. Can't wait to pick a charm for this one ♡
I received this as a gift, along with three charms for my birthday, one of which was engraved. I was out with friends and noticed the clasp was open and a charm was missing! I was lucky enough to find the charm, but I see now this is a common occurrence for other buyers. I'm currently looking for a charm bracelet that will replace this bangle, since I don't want to lose any more charms.
- Hi Kaite, we're sorry to hear you had this experience! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team! - James Avery Team
love it, but not for charms
I love the look of this bracelet, but lost my tiny rose charm the first time I wore it. It does come unclasped quite often, so I do not put any charms on it anymore. When unclasped, it does not fall of my wrist, so I continue to wear it. It is a nice sturdy bracelet. The clasp needs to be like the other hook on bracelet which is curved at the ends. I have that one, too, and it never comes open. I would encourage sales reps to tell people this fact.
- Hi Leslee, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on this bracelet, we will be sure to pass it along to our team! - James Avery Team
Pretty upset , this was a gift along with the floral heart charm from my mother-in-law and last night it popped open and next thing you know there was no charm on my bracelet ! Couldn't find it literally traced every step i took back and cant find it :( , super upset that it kept opening on top of my lipstick charm breaking off this week as well wish yall would have better quality & customer service when it comes to these things.
- Hi April, we are sorry to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to review this item and we will be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
Beautiful bracelet, poor design, customer service no help
My husband bought this bracelet with two charms for my daughters’ initials. I loved the bracelet and think it was very beautiful, however, it opened and I lost $100 in charms. Completely broken-hearted. I called to customer service to report and see what my options are and was informed that I should’ve taken the bracelet in if it didn’t close properly. She did state that there was no way to keep a charm on this bracelet! Are you kidding me? Surely, after reading all of these reviews, James Avery should at least acknowledge that maybe this bracelet shouldn’t have charms put on it. I noticed it’s not under “charm bracelets” on the website, but it definitely is shown with charms on it in the catalogs and was sold as charm bracelet deal with purchase of two charms. I expected more from James Avery.
- Hi Kimberly, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service again at 800-283-1770 and we will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
Charms don’t fit
Love the look of the bracelet but no charms fit over the opening and holder. So sad I can’t add charms to it!
- Hi Gabriela! Charms will need to be soldered to this bracelet, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Love this bracelet. I wear it with my beaded cuff bracelet and a scripture bangle. Love the way it compliments my other pieces.
So sad, clasp opened and lost my charms 😢
I lost two brand new charms I’d only had for months because the clasp opened. So disappointed because I loved those charms and now they’re gone! Would love someone to contact me to see what can be done!
- Hi Jamie, we are sorry to hear this! Please contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 and we will be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
I love this bracelet. My husband gave this to me for our anniversary with charms. I have found my charms on the ground MANY times. I'm scared to wear it except to church. Thankfully I haven't lost any yet!
Love my bangle
My bangle and heart charm.
Fits well, and looks beautiful!
Plan to revisit for another purchase
While visiting Texas, I bought this in gold. I’ve wanted it for years. It’s amazing. I wear it almost daily. I don’t use charms as it’s perfect on its own. It stats clasped and I just love it to pieces.
Got this bracket as a gift from my son.... and lost 2 charms that held a special place in my ♥️, it easily pops open. Beautiful bracelet but a super disappointment!!! First gift from my baby boy!!!!
- Hi Jackie, we are sorry to hear this. Please take your bracelet in to your local James Avery store so they can take a look at it. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
I’ve lost a sentimental charm because this beautiful bracelet doesn’t stay closed. I took it to a JA store, but the clerk I explained this to didn’t seem to care.
- Hi Laura, we are sorry to hear this. We will be sure to pass along your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review this product. - James Avery Team
Love it, but need larger sizes,please
I absolutely love the look of this bracelet but I have had problems with it staying hooked. I am usually able to locate them. I recently lost one that was very dear to me.
- Hi Lorraine, we're sorry to hear this! Please take it into your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 with more details. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team
I too received this as a gift with my children’s initials. The next day I looked down and my bracelet was unhooked and my charms were gone. I was so upset.
- Hi Mandi, we're sorry to hear about this! Please reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770 and we will be sure to forward your feedback to our design team! - James Avery Team
It is a beautiful bracelet but very disappointed. The first time I wore it I lost my charm!!!
- Hi Jennifer, we’re sorry to hear you lost your charms off your Twisted Wire Hook-On bracelet! Please take it to your local James Avery store for them to take a look at. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
I received this charm bracelet for Mother’s Day and was so excited because I loved the look of the bracelet. Well, a week later I too have noticed issues with it being unclasped and also lost 2 charms (my initial & my husband’s). So disappointed that I can’t wear this bracelet and not be worried about the bracelet “popping” open. ☹️
- Hi Michelle, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet. Please stop by your local James Avery store for them to look at or reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! - James Avery Team
This is a nice bracelet, but was not happy at all, I got it when I bought two charms for Mother’s day gifts just this past week. I got a new charm for mother’s day as a gift and used it for the very first time with the bracelet and lost my charm. I am so heart broken. I do not recommend this bracelet to be used with charms it unhooks by itself. I love James Avery and have been a customer for a very long time and for the first time I am very dissatisfied with my purchase.
- Hi Irene, we're sorry to hear you lost your charm! Please take the bracelet in to your local James Avery store and have them take a look at the bracelet. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery team
I paired this with the hammered bracelet. Both bracelets are Gorgeous alone, but really shine together. The clasp is tight and clicks shut.
Continues to pop open
I have had this bracelet for awhile. From the very beginning it pops open. Nice piece, but I hardly ever wear it because I get tired of clasping it back together. And too afraid to put any charms on it for fear of them falling off. Any suggestions?
- Hi Leah! If you get charms soldered onto it with our standard sized jump rings the charms should not fall off. Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to change out the charms, but if you have charms you'd like to keep on the bracelet this is a great option. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Poorly Designed For Adding Charms
If you are purchasing this bracelet to add charms, I highly suggest you select a different bracelet. Last year when the buy 2 charms get a bracelet was offered I purchased this bracelet. After a few months the bracelet would pop open and my charms would slide over the knob. I took the bracelet into the store to see if there was a defect or if there was a way to keep the charms from sliding off. I was told they had redesigned the bracelet by moving the knob to the side. They replaced mine with the new redesigned bracelet. Again, a few months later this new bracelet too popped open and this time I lost 2 charms before noticing it was opened. One of the charms lost was the dog bone that I had engraved with my dogs names. I don’t even wear this bracelet anymore for fear I will loose more charms.
- Hi Deborah, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet. Please stop by your local James Avery store for them to look at or reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! - James Avery Team
Charm doesn’t stay on...
Love this bracelet so much, but Charms don’t stay on. I lost 4 of my favorite charms from this bracelet. It popped open by itself with charms on or sometimes without. Wish the hook won’t pop open so easily.
- Hi Kat, we're sorry to hear you lost your charms! Please take your bracelet to your local James Avery store for them to look at or contact our customer service at 800-283-1770. We appreciate your time to leave your feedback! -James Avery Team
Beautiful But Bad Design
I’ve had this braclet for about a year and loved wearing it even though I didn’t have a charm on it. Recently I was given a charm and ever since adding it, the braclet pops open all the time and the charm falls off. And now I’ve lost the charm. Very disappoi.
Do not store in yellow bag they send. I purchased 2 bracelets with several charms. 1 is worn all the time and all is good. 2nd is only worn a little so we store it in the pouch that came with it. The bracelet and all charms tarnished really bad.
- Hi JB, sterling silver will oxidize due to a number of factors. This is easily fixed with one of our polishing cloths or taking your jewelry into your local James Avery store for a cleaning! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!- James Avery Team
Hook closure opens
so dissapointed for this purchase. The hook opened on its own and lost my med sized st theresa charm which meant so much to me.
The hook and ball feature cute, but it did not do it's job and I lost it the 3rd time I wore it. It had been my grandma's before she passed away. Sad. Choose another style!!!!!!!!
I am so disapponted with this bracelet! Beware of placing any charms on it. The lady at the store assured me it has a strong latch and would not pop open. Wrong! Within one day both charms I had put on the bracelet were gone. Bracelet is going back to the store! Unfortunately...both very expensive charms are lost!
I always have issues with finding bracelets that fit my small wrists; none of the bangles fit, but this one does. The only drawback is that I have had issues with the clasp coming undone with charms attached. When on its own, the clasp stays put, but with a small charm on, I've had it come undone multiple times. Great on its own. Do NOT recommend if you intend to put charms on it.
Most charms don't fit.
I really love the way this bracelet looks and fits, but be aware, if you are buying this online and already have James Avery charms, they won't fit. The website should state this plainly, since there are so many pictures showing this bracelet with charms. I had been looking forward to switching out my charms on this bracelet. When I called customer service about this, it was explained to me that the website says "at checkout, be sure to let us know if you'd like your charms attached (soldered) to this bracelet." Apparently this means that you have to request bigger jump rings. They said I would have to send it back with the charms I wanted to add. Not happy with this response.
very pretty bracelet
I love this bracelet. I had purchased the violin charm and it wouldn't fit over my
other bracelets I was planning on using so THANK GOODNESS, I had to buy
another bracelet to put it on. I was so pleased when it arrived . The clasp is
like a decoration itself, yet is secure. I can't say enough about how I am so
happy with it. It is very pretty and I love it! I plan on wearing it all the time.
I love all of the James Avery jewelry. The quality is always exceptional and
the company is very professional.
I've had this bracelet for many years and it still looks brand new. I take it in to the store, they clean it, and it looks wonderful. I am getting the gold one this week and can't wait. I love layered bracelets mixed silver and gold. James Avery is the best jewelry around. It's been my favorite since I was a child here in Kerrville. No other jewelry come close to James Avery!
Texas Twisting Terrific!
A gift from my high school children for Mother's Day 2016 that I will treasure always. I have the smaller of the two bracelets and it's very roomy. 5 star quality! Avery rep let us know that some people just change the size of the jump rings on the charms so that they can use them in different combinations. We did just that and I love the versatility of these pieces. The cowboy hat is very small and a little overpriced in comparison to the others. It looks more like a Monopoly piece and of that quality. I'd give it 3 stars for size, vale and quality. The weight of the piece just seems a little thin. The Texas charm would be 5 out of 5 for size, cuteness, quality and value! The horseshoe while lovely is 4 stars because it could use some metal smoothing that polishing didn't fix. All in all I love what my son chose out for me.
Great small bracelet!
I love this bracket! I wear it everyday with a different small colored bead on it to match the color I am wearing.
Received as a gift last Christmas, have worn it with my watch every single day since! Never take it off!!! My 20 year old daughter is requesting one this Christmas, first gift I have bought this season...
I actually have 2 of these & love them! There is nothing nicer looking than a wrist full of stacked James Avery pieces. These are a must have!
This bracelet is very nice had it a while BUT 1 down side to it. It wont stay hooked. I look down all the time when I wear it and it is unhooked. so becareful when u wear it. other than that i have had mine for years and still looks new.
I just love mine.
I just love mine. I have a great charm that dangles, that I can switch out often. Iwas worried that it might unhook often...but it doesn't.
Love this bracelet!
I bought this to go with my twisted wire earrings (also from JA) It is sturdy enough to hold up, but not bulky so it would be annoying to wear.
One of my top 5 picks!
This hook on bracelet is one of my all time favorite JA pieces. It is an every day piece that I can wear with jeans and a T-shirt or I pair it with matching earrings and hook on necklace (retired) when I want to dress it up. Love love love this piece!
I was very nervous about getting a bracelet since I have bought bracelets before but would end up not wearing them since they were uncomfortable. As soon as I put the bracelet on I couldn't tell I was wearing it! I have worn it 24/7 since I got it and have even been amazed that I can sleep in it with no problems. Not to mention it looks great! I highly recommend this product!
...with the Continuous Twist Bangle. All of my other James Avery bracelets (except my charm bracelet) are bangles, so I wasn't sure about this one. I tried it on at the store, and it fit perfectly. I notice there is only one size, so if it doesn't fit your wrist, you're out-of-luck. (That's the reason for the 4 stars for style.) As always, the quality of the piece is impeccable.
Love this bracelet!
I received this as a gift, and I absolutely love it! It's not heavy, it's the right size for my small wrist. I wear it with my Sisterhood ring!
Simple but elegant
My husband purchased this for me last Christmas and I absolutely love it. I wear no other bracelet now accept this one. I have smaller wrists so I wish it was a bit smaller but I dont care I wear it daily. It is good quality and it is very sturdy too. I told him I dont want any other jewelery but James Avery pieces from now on!!!!!
I really enjoy the timeless look of this bracelet. It looks beautiful when I am dressed up for an elegant evening out or for a casual look with blue jeans. I often combine it with other James Avery bracelets or my watch. I have never had the bracelet open while wearing it and therefore never worry about losing it.
I just received this bracelet for my birthday a few days ago-my 5 year old daughter picked out for me and I love it! It's very comfortable-I don't even know it's there. It's beautiful yet still subtle which I really like about it-a must have!
I bought this for my sister, and not only did she love it - she took all of her other bracelets off so it would show off more!
I have had this bracelet for about a year. I love the weight of it and the size is perfect. I also have the earrings to match. It is a very nice looking, quality bracelet.