Lost the pearl
Love the ring but after a month the pearl fell out. I don't live in a state with a James Avery store so this is really inconvenient. I should have read the reviews before buying. It was over $200 so it's a real problem.
-Hi Monique! We’re sorry to hear you’re not completely satisfied with this ring! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we might be able to do! -James Avery Team
Love this ring! Absolutely gorgeous and lovely to wear. Pearls are definitely not an every day wear type of stone but this is perfect for special times.
Pearl feel out
Wow, I was wearing my ring and have been very careful as I have had it a couple of years. So far so good...that is until today. Looked down and the pearl was gone. I was detested this is a piece give to me by my husband for our anniversary. I was looking to see if I could find if others may have had the same issue. I was surprised to see that it has happened to others...some multiple times. Im now afraid to consider even replacing if it can happen again. And who wants a ring they are afraid to wear. Jame Avery, what can be done not that this is retired? Is this the reason for retirement? Please help.
- Hi Sandra, if you take the ring to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 they can see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Love it but keeps dissapointing
I’ve had this ring for a couple of years now and this is the second time the pearl has fallen out. I love this ring so much but this is really becoming ridiculous to replace the pearl every year. FIX THIS PLS
- Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear this! Please take your ring to you local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 and we will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
Faulty pearl mount
Wife loved the ring as a Christmas gift unfortunately 2 weeks after Christmas the pearl is gone. Gave this a one due to the fact that this seems to be an ongoing problem that has not been addressed.
- Hi Richard, we are sorry to hear about your wife's ring. Please take the ring to your local James Avery store or reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. We will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you for taking the time to review this piece! - James Avery Team
favorite ring, 4 pearl replacements
I absolutely LOVE this ring, definitely my favorite James Avery ring ever! I only rate it 3 stars because the pearl fell out multiple times. James Avery was always very kind to replace it, however the most recent time I did not feel like shipping it back. I took it to my local jeweler and they fixed it, i would assume differently, and it hasn't come out since. This being the longest time its stayed in, I would recommend going to a jeweler to fix it.
- Hi Dena, we're sorry to hear about the pearl! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
Pearl falls out
I love the look of this ring! My fiance proposed and 3 weeks later: I woke up to an empty ring. $45 to replace it. Which I understand is less than the cost to replace the entire ring but still disappointing. I have tons of rings and a loaded charm bracelet and love James Avery, just wish this wasn't an ongoing issue.
- Hi Tiffany, we are sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review this ring! - James Avery Team
Another lost pearl!
I've had this beautiful ring for at least a year but the pearl fell out and was lost just today. It looks like others have had the same problem. I'll call the 1-800 and hope they can replace the pearl!
Perfect everyday ring
I love my ring and i wear it everyday and have had no problems with it its actually the second one my husband purchased due to my first one was lost when our home flooded in 2016 but that's the only reason i had to get another one and never had any problems with my first ring either!
Lovely but not well made
Purchased this ring several years ago and it’s gorgeous in its simplicity. Unfortunately, the pearl came loose and was subsequently lost. It’s a beautiful ring but don’t expect this specific piece to last.
-Hi Nicole, we're sorry to hear your pearl fell off! Please call our customer service or take it into your local James Avery store and they can let you know what your options are for fixing it. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Absolutely love this ring; however, only had 2 weeks & the pearl came completely out. Sent back to get fixed...patiently waiting for my ring to come back
Pearl came out
2 stars because I loved the ring; however, the pearl came loose. Unfortunately there isn't any damage coverage available.
- Hi Emily, We’re sorry to hear your pearl came loose! Please take it to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 and they can let you know what can be done to fix it! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - James Avery Team