I recently purchased this necklace. I wear it on its own as well as with one or two charms and have had no problem with it. It is actually quite sturdy. I love the bar as it's quite shiny, textured and sturdy at the same time. Will quickly become a favorite, I have no doubt.
I love this necklace on its own - is there a chance you would make it in gold??
- Hi Nancy! We're so happy to hear you love this design! We will pass along that there is interest in a gold version! - James Avery Team
Bad charm necklace
Terrible for charms. The charms do not stay on the bar and it looks bad. Don’t buy for charms
- Hi Veronica, we're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with your necklace! Please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Not JA quality!!!
Love the idea of this necklace but it’s a VERY POOR QUALITY AND…it does NOT stay centered on your neck! Mine and ALL others I’ve seen being worn get cock-eyed / wonky leaving your charms to hang on the chain! MOST DISAPPOINTED in the poor quality though!
- We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your charm holder. We will be sure to pass this feedback along to our team. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
This necklace was given as a freebie with charm purchase during May. Mine turned black within two weeks. I took it in to be cleaned twice and the same thing happened again within a week. I can’t believe James Avery considers this representative of their jewelry
- Hi Peggy, we're sorry to hear that and understand your frustration. Sterling silver can oxidize when exposed to certain chemicals in the air, as well as lotions, soaps, and other substances. We suggest storing it so it is protected from these elements when it's not being worn to help prevent it from happening. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Modern and clean
I got this to wear without charms and it is great! So comfortable, doesn’t move around or catch in your hair. The 14” is a choker but the 16” is a great very short necklace. Looks good layered with other stuff, but wouldn’t recommend with charms. Thinking about getting the 18” and layering two together!
Won’t stay centered
Charms & crescent slide to the left and right - they don’t stay centered
- Hi Lydia, We will pass along your feedback to our design team. Thank you for taking the time to review this item! - James Avery Team
This piece is versatile. It can be worn with or without pendants and looks lovely both ways. The only thing that bugs me is that the trinkets don't stay in place, but that is common with most necklaces anyway. Would not recommend for many trinkets at a time.
Love this necklace.I wanted something I can wear with charms or alone.Its beautiful!I get so many compliments on it.I mostly wear with 2 charms.
My new favorite piece!
This necklace is gorgeous! I love that there is a 14" option. This necklace is stunning on its own- the hammered texture is so shiny, and it looks great with a dainty charm.
This necklace is beautiful but the charms don’t stay on the crescent. The crescent would be on the side of my neck and the charms just hanging on the chain. I’m giving it 2 stars because it is so pretty. I would suggest wearing it without charms. I returned it because what I wanted was a charm holder necklace.
- Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear you weren't happy with your necklace! We will pass along your comments to our design team, thank you for reaching out to us! - James Avery Team