Too long even 17 inch
Gifted by request the shortest available 17 inches. It is way too long for petite female.
- Hi Lila, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this piece! If you take it into your local James Avery store they can see if they are able to shorten the chain at all and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback as well! - James Avery Team
I love it
My boyfriend got this necklace as one of my bday gifts and I absolutely love how dainty it is. It’s so light that I do forget that I’m wearing it sometimes. I absolutely LOVE that the chain gives you different adjustable length options! Also I love that the infinity symbol sits off center. The tail of the necklace does shift sometimes but only when I have it adjusted to the shorter lengths, which I don’t mind.
Everything I have been looking for!
I have been looking for a reasonably priced infinity necklace for years. Specifically one that I can wear with t-shirts as well as dress up/layer for work. This is perfect! The adjustable chain is great and whether the infinity symbol hangs in the middle or moves to the side while wearing, it is beautiful all the same.
I received this in the gold/silver option today for Christmas. After just two hours of wearing I found the necklace hanging down my chest. The chain is broken. It is still clasped but split in two. So disappointed.
- Hi Kriston, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the necklace to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 and they can see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
My boyfriend took me to JA for my birthday this past February to pick out whatever I wanted. I chose this necklace because I’d had my eye on it for a while. I thought it was just me that had issues with this necklace being imbalanced but now I see from the other reviews, I’m not the only one. Had I known the design was faulty, I would have selected something else. I can’t wear it because it always turns the clasp towards the front of me. I feel like my boyfriend money was wasted on something that is just sitting in my jewelry box.
- Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team
Don’t like it!
I bought this necklace because it was dainty. I regret my purchase! I’m always having to adjust it because the clasp with the long part attached is ALWAYS moving. I’ve contemplated cutting that part for a while but haven’t yet. I paid too much for it and feel bad doing that.
- Hi Ana, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your necklace, we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our design team! Please take your necklace into your local James Avery store and they can look at what options you might have for your necklace. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
My Mother bought this for my daughter. (She is 13) And my daughter loves it. It looks so beautiful on her. Very happy to have it.
This is the first JA piece I haven't loved and will be returning. I love the side placement of the infinity symbol, however the necklace isn't weighted properly, as others have also said, and therefore, I spend most of my day putting the clasp back behind my neck where it belongs.
-Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, we will be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
I love the piece but hate that I have to constantly adjust the necklace to show the design. I feel that I'm wearing it backwards all the time. First necklace from James Avery and I am not impressed.
- Veronica, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your necklace! Please feel free to check out our return/exchange policy and please reach out to our customer service if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we will be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team
Lovely but needs design change.
Lovely necklace. Great for everyday wear. But agree weight of infinity charm is lighter than the piece at the end of the necklace. If wearing any length other than the longest option, constantly have to turn around and untangle the necklace. First time disappointed in a JA piece.
petite and darling
Petite and sweet. I think the infinity charm is supposed to lay along the side of the neckline which I like, it's a sweet touch. Also love the silver and gold mix option.
Design Needs Adjusting
I purchased the shorter length necklace. It's nice that I can adjust the length, but the charm and chain aren't weighted correctly. When I have the chain on the longest length setting, the clasp ends up on my chest almost immediately and I'm constantly fighting to keep the infinity symbol centered. It's disappointing because I was so excited to get it.