this necklace is truly beautiful I have been obsessed with star and moon jewelry and this is just gorgeous. It is small and simple and goes along with everything.
I'm totally surprised about the negative reviews on this one. I've been looking for a dainty necklace to wear that doesn't turn my skin underneath it a different color, and this is it. I haven't taken it off in 10 days. The moon always stays forward, and if there was a problem with it, I was ready to remove the James Avery tag on the back to lighten it up, but I haven't had to. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Shoot For the Moon
This is a beautiful necklace, I bought the 20 inch so I can wear it at different lengths, it is adjustable and its delicate enough to layer with other necklaces too!
Not sure why the bad reviews?
I absolutely love this necklace. No kidding, I have been wearing it every single day without taking it off for like a year now. The only time the clasp shifts to the front is when I sleep or do extensive work of some sort! No tarnishing, even with me swimming in it in lakes & pools, as well as showering in it it’s still perfect! Such a precious subtle piece I feel I can wear to work without it being distracting. (Healthcare) Would give 10 stars if I could! Favorite necklace I have ever owned.
BESIDES the fact that ordered on a Thursday and mailed the following Thursday (money removed on Friday) website stated that if ordered by 12:00 PST mailed with two day delivery .....it is indeed the lightest weight, inexpensive piece designed. Unfortunately due to pandemuc we had to mail to 13 yr old birthday girl sight inseen. She as all young ladies is never going to give up her treasure. It truly saddens us to feel embarrassed. Lesson learned when previous reviews are disheartening pay attention!
- Hi Laurel, we're sorry to hear this! Please feel free to have her reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we might be able to do. We will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
Beautiful, dainty necklace
I picked this out as my Mother’s Day present after trying it on in the store earlier this year. I felt compelled to leave a review because the previous bad reviews almost caused me to not get it. I have the 18-20” size, adjusted to the 19” length in the picture, and I haven’t had any issues with it slipping or moving around. It is beautiful on and adds a subtle touch of interest to any outfit. Love it!
Super cute every day necklace
Not sure why this necklace is getting bad reviews, I got mine the other week and wear it every day with no issues. Love this necklace!
Disappointed and dissatisfied
So I bought this to coordinate with my partner’s necklace (they have the rocketship pendant so “Love you to the moon and back” was our theme). Anyways, this is the most frustrating piece of jewelry I’ve ever owned because the pendant is so dang light that it NEVER stays in place. The JA clasp and logo tag end up at the front of my neck every 10-15 minutes. If the moon and star had ANY weight to them, this would have been a 5/5 but they are practically light as air and make this necklace unwearable— if i could give this review a 0/5, I would.
- Hi Irene, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
Necklace has no weight
I'm so disappointed, I can't return this anymore, I know customer service can't help. The stock imagine is misleading, the moon is not weighted whatsoever. The weight of the James Avery logo tag weighs more than the moon and star so after 10 minutes your necklace is guaranteed to be backwards. I'm hoping if I cut off the excess chain it will stop flipping over.... This was a gift and I feel bad but I just have to get something else
- Hi Cathy! If you haven't already, please reach out to our customer service at email@example.com or bit.ly/LiveChatJA so they can see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
So cute and heartbreaking
I love the look of this design and expected it to be the same quality as my other J.A. pieces. I am sad to report that this design is not executed well. It is too thin. The moon never stays at my throat because it is too light. The James Avery tag is heavier and wiggles to the front. It is too expensive for the quality. I wish the designers would take this one back and make it the quality that we know and love. This feels disposable and cheap. Please do it right y'all.
- Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your feedback, we'll be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team
I love this necklace with the option to have three different lengths. It's the perfect size to always have a delicate reminder around your neck.
Thin and small
I was so excited to buy this necklace because I love the Star and the moon but it’s tooo thin and small beyond delicate can james avery make thicker chains and items please
- Hi Jessica, thank you for your feedback on this necklace, we will be sure to pass it along! - James Avery Team
It’s cute but it’s not worth the price at all! This necklace should only be like $55
Small & Thin
Loved this necklace. My son bought it for me for Christmas this year. But, it is very thin and small. In the picture, it looks like it is a longer, thicker chain. Very delicate. It's cute, but not worth the price.
- We're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with your necklace! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback and please see our returns and exchanges policy if you'd like to find something you're happier with! - James Avery Team
Beautiful, but small.
Beautiful necklace as pictured. But it's allot smaller and thinner compared to previous necklaces of similar design/cost (heart and arrow for example). The thin design makes it hard to lay correctly.
- Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We will be sure to pass it along to our team. - James Avery Team
My husband bought me this beautiful piece and it’s perfect 🖤😛
I love james Avery , and for that im going to be completely honest! . I Really loved the design so i went to check it out , The necklace is too thin. And it only comes in one size . Im pretty thin so i had no problem, with it would be really nice if it was made for everyone. Also for almost 100 bucks I don’t think it worth the price . :( Such cute design not to be able to be worn .
- Hi Elizabeth, we're sorry you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team! - James Avery Team
This necklace is such a cute concept, but it wasn't crafted well. The moon doesn't weigh enough for the necklace to hang as pictured. It is also very delicate - so much so that I question the $97 price tag.
- We're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! Please take a look at our returns and exchanges policy and feel free to contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 if you have any additional questions. We will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team