Very durable and the size is great even with multiple charms on it!
Cute but disappointing
Super cute but the chain breaks really easily. Very disappointed
- Hi Sandra, we're sorry to hear your chain broke! Please take it into your local James Avery store to have them take a look at it or contact our customer service for assistance. We will also pass along your feedback to our design team. Thank you for reaching out to us! - James Avery Team
I had a necklace chain that was 16 inches, I went to a JA store to get an exchange for an 18 inch. The new necklace chain i received today felt cheaper and lighter. the holder section was malleable (it could bend) while my old one could not have done such thing. very concerned that this won’t last me and wasn’t worth the $70 i spent..
- Hi Vi! We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your charm necklace! Please feel free to check out our return/exchange policy and if you have any questions your local store will be happy to assist you or call our customer service at 800-283-1770. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Bought this for myself for mother’s day and it is already bent out of shape. I only wore it three times before it started to mishape. I even asked the sales lady if that was an issue with these and she assured me it wasn’t. Now I wish I had gotten the full circle one my friend has.
- Hi Samantha, we're sorry to hear yours is becoming misshapen! We will pass this along to our design team. Please take it to your local James Avery store for them to take a look at. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Got this necklace for mothers day and i love it...i have one james avery charm and two other charms from difference places and they fit awesome...
tarnished within a year
I have had this for less than a year. Now it is a tarnished gold color. I am very disappointed.
- Hi Anne, sterling silver can react to various chemicals, but your local James Avery store will be happy to give it a complimentary cleaning. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Charms don't stay
Charms don't stay on the charm holder, and this necklace is very breakable. Total disappointment.
- Hi Karen, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your necklace! We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our design team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - James Avery Team
handle with care
I love this necklace because I only have the rose cross pendant and a couple of beads on it. I've had mine for a year and had an accident with it today. Mine is 30 inches and I didn't even think about the possibility of it getting caught on a button on my blouse while it was over my buckled seatbelt. Needless to say, upon removing my seatbelt, the poor thing couldn't stand the strain of being pulled while caught on the button. The horseshoe shape was contorted into a W. When I took it into a busy San Antonio JA store, I asked if an artisan could repair it and that I would gladly pay for it since I didn't want another jeweler ruining it. They replaced it for me. I can't thank them enough for their generosity and will always treasure my JA pieces. If you plan on wearing the longer length version of this necklace, please be mindful of buttons.
I’m one to read reviews and was hesitant to get this necklace as someone said they couldn’t get their charms on. Mine fit just fine. It’s beautiful and I love it!
I have been wearing James Avery since I was a child and every piece is a treasure. I bought this necklace last year and have worn it frequently. As others have stated, it is a smaller charm holder, but that is apparent from the dimensions listed, and if you buy it in person, the helpful staff will let you try different charms to see what suits your style. As with all jewelry, some care is required to avoid breakage, but I personally have never had any James Avery piece break in my 40 years of wearing their well-made designs. I love this particular necklace to showcase one charm and a colored bead or two, at most.
Love Simplicity of Necklace
I purchased 2 charms to go with this necklace. I love it because of it is so simple in design.
Not worth it
Although it is a beautiful necklace, its not worth buying. I purchased this yesterday and it broke real quick. I was very disappointed, luckily they allowed me to exchange it and get a different charm necklace
I bought this charm holder last year and can't wear it because the space to hold the charms is to small.
My nice bought for me for Christmas and I'm love it am a big girl and is long enough for me