Buy Online Pick-up in Store
Buy something you love online and select Pick-up in store. Select a store to tell us where
When you get an email saying your order is ready to pick up, go to the store you selected.
Opt for Contactless,
at select locations.
NEW Contactless, Curbside Pickup in select storesIn response to current social distancing guidelines and for the protection of our Guests and Associates, select stores are only offering Contactless, Curbside Pickup to Guests who make purchases using Buy Online, Pick-Up In Store.
Here’s how it works
- Buy online
using Buy Online, Pick-up in Store
- Come to the store
after you receive an email saying your order is ready.
- Call on arrival
and let us know you’re here and we’ll be right out.
- Show us a valid photo ID, then pop your trunk
or have your rear door open for order delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place a Buy Online, Pick-up In Store Order using Contactless, Curbside Pickup?
Find an item and select metal, color, size and quantity (if applicable). Select
find a store on the item’s page. Your set store will be the default store for pickup. You can also select
Change Store to browse nearby store pickup locations or enter a city, state or ZIP to search for additional stores. In your Shopping Bag, select
Store Pickup as your delivery method. Proceed to secure checkout and submit your order. Wait until you receive a pick-up notification email before you go to the store to pickup your item. If available at your selected store, Contactless, Curbside Pickup location details will be included in your
Order is Ready for Pickup email.
Are your stores open?
Yes, most of our store are now open and practicing social distancing. You can see if your store is open by clicking here. Please note you may experience lines or longer than normal wait times. We appreciate your patience.
Come inside for soldering and cleaning, to order engraving or repairs and to make returns or shop new styles. You may also Buy Online, Pick-up in Store for Contactless, Curbside Pickup at participating locations. Learn more below.
Please note: Contactless, Curbside Pickup services do not include returns, cleaning, repairs or exchanges.
Here’s how it works:
1. Bring a valid I.D. We want to make sure your order gets to you, so please make sure you have your valid, government-issued picture ID with the first and last names matching the name and billing address on the order. A person with the same last name and a valid ID with an address matching the billing address on your order, can pick your order up for you too. Have questions? Call your store to confirm.2. Park close to the door and call the phone number in your order confirmation email upon arrival. We will ask you for your make, model and color of your vehicle and license plate number so we can find you easily when we come out.
3. We’ll check your I.D. Please don’t roll your window down. Simply hold your I.D. up to the window for us to see. It’s one way we keep things contactless.4. Pop your trunk or have back seat door open. We’ll place your order and receipt in your trunk or back seat. We regret that due to social distancing restrictions we cannot open packaging or show you jewelry in the parking lot.
Please pick your order up within 7 days. If you need more time or have any questions, feel free to call ahead during our business hours.Search here to see if your favorite location offers Contactless, Curbside Pickup.
Is Contactless, Curbside Pickup safe?
Actions we are taking to help keep our Guests and Associates safe while using Contactless, Curbside Pickup.• Health Screening: All Associates will be health screened upon arrival each day. If Associates are sick, they will stay home until cleared to return. • Handwashing: All Associates are required to frequently wash hands for 20 seconds.
• Associates are required to wear face masks: Gloves are available for Associates to wear.• Hand sanitizer and facial tissues: Hand sanitizer and facial tissues are available for Associates to use as needed.
• Frequently touched surfaces: Door handles, countertops and other frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned and sanitized regularly, including jewelry.• Valid photo I.D. required: A valid photo I.D. of the person who placed the online order is required for Contactless, Curbside Pickup. Associate will view through unopened car window to verify. A person with the same last name and a valid ID with an address matching the billing address on your order, can pick your order up for you too. Have questions? Call to confirm.
• Make, model and color of vehicle and license plate number required: Once you park as close to front door as possible, call the store number on your email pickup reminder. The Associate will ask the above questions to help find your vehicle and log them into our system.• Pop trunk or have back door open: Once I.D. has been verified, Associate will place Guest’s order in either the trunk or back seat. No one should exit the car or roll down a window while the Associate is at the vehicle. We cannot open packages to show Guests their jewelry in the parking lot or car. We appreciate your understanding.
Which services are eligible for Contactless, Curbside Pickup?We are unable to offer products with engraving for Contactless, Curbside Pickup at this time. Please note: Contactless, Curbside Pickup services do not include soldering, cleaning, repairs, returns or exchanges.
Can someone else pick up my order (friends or family)?Any person with the same last name and address as the purchaser can pick up the order. Name and address must be shown on a valid I.D.
How long will you hold my order?Your order will be held up to 7 days for pick-up at which point your order will be cancelled. At this point no further action is required on your part. You will not be charged until your order has been picked up.
If an item is not available at my preferred location, can I select multiple stores for the same order?No, the process for checking to see if the inventory is available only checks one unique store. However, you can simply change the pick-up store location to another store to see if all the items are available at that alternative location.
Can I split the items on my order and curbside the ones that are available at my preferred store and have the remaining items shipped to my home or a gift recipient?No, we are unable to split shipments for store pick-up and ship to single or multiple addresses at this time.
What are the Contactless, Curbside Pickup hours?Please check with your location regarding business hours.
What if I placed an order for order online and pick-up in your store after the store was closed?Your order will be packed and ready for pick-up the next day the store is open for curbside. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready.
What happens if there is a problem with my order?If for some reason the store is unable to service your request, within 4 business hours you will receive an email from one of our Customer Service representatives informing you of the issue and how you would like to disposition your order.
How do I return my purchase?You may come in the store to make a return. It is not possible to conduct returns via Contactless, Curbside Pickup.
How do I cancel my purchase?To cancel an order placed using Buy Online, Pick-up in Store, contact our Customer Service Department for assistance at 1-800-283-1770 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What stores are participating in Contactless, Curbside Pickup?Select stores are open for Contactless, Curbside Pickup. Find a location or see the full list of participating locations below:
James Avery at The Shops at Abilene Austin, TX:
James Avery Discovery Center and Store at The Arboretum
James Avery at Belterra Village
James Avery at Burleson Crossing
James Avery at Hill Country Galleria
James Avery at Hillside Village
James Avery at The Palms
James Avery at 1890 Ranch
James Avery at Southpark Meadows
James Avery in Stone Hill Town Center
James Avery at Tech Ridge
James Avery at Wolf Ranch Town Center Beaumont, TX:
James Avery at Fountain Plaza
James Avery at Oak Park Village
James Avery at The Domain
College Station, TX:
James Avery at Texas Avenue Crossing
Corpus Christi, TX:
James Avery at Moore Plaza
James Avery at Alliance Town Center
James Avery at Arlington Highlands
James Avery at Chapel Hill
James Avery at Firewheel Town Center
James Avery at Lake Worth Towne Crossing
James Avery at McAlister Square
James Avery at Plaza at Rockwall
James Avery at Preston Park
James Avery at Rayzor Ranch Marketplace
James Avery at Sherman Town Center
James Avery at The Shops at Broad
James Avery at Shops of Highland Village
James Avery at Southlake Town Square
James Avery at Village at Allen
James Avery at Weatherford
El Paso, TX:
James Avery at Cielo Vista Mall
Harker Heights, TX:
James Avery at Market Heights
James Avery in Harlingen
James Avery at Baybrook Gateway
James Avery at Baytown Plaza
James Avery at Bella Terra
James Avery at Brazos Town Center
James Avery at Centre at Post Oak
James Avery at Champion Forest Plaza
James Avery at Conroe
James Avery at Copperwood Village
James Avery at Cypress Towne Center
James Avery at First Colony Mall
James Avery at Kingwood Commons
James Avery at Market at Crenshaw
James Avery at Pearland Town Center
James Avery at Price Plaza
James Avery at Tomball Marketplace
James Avery at Valley Ranch Town Center
James Avery at Westlake Marketplace
James Avery Visitor Center and Store in Kerrville
James Avery at McPherson Place
James Avery at Longview Towne Crossing
James Avery at Kingsgate Center
James Avery in Lufkin
James Avery at Chimney Rock
James Avery at Trenton View
James Avery at Midland Park Mall
San Antonio, TX:
James Avery at Alamo Ranch
James Avery at Alamo Quarry
James Avery at City Base Landing
James Avery at Gateway Plaza
James Avery at Huebner Oaks
James Avery at New Braunfels Town Center
James Avery at The Rim
James Avery at The Shops at Dove Creek
James Avery at The Vineyard
James Avery at Woodlake Crossing
James Avery at Broadway Square Mall
James Avery at Victoria Mall
James Avery at Central Texas MarketPlace
Wichita Falls, TX:
James Avery at Quail Creek Crossing