The best ever
Cleans leaves like new every time
I love how easy it is to get your jewelry looking shiny and vibrant. Only down side is that it gets your fingers full of black polish, but hey, that’s what soap and water is for!
Can’t live without this polishing cloth!
Keeps all my beautiful jewelry looking like it just left the store! Can’t live without this cloth-
I just recently purchased this cleaning cloth from James Avery not knowing I would need it so soon ! I was deep cleaning my sun room and used gloves with some cleaners ! The gloves got tiny holes which let in the cleaners ! I thought I had ruined my rings ! Took out my cloth and used it and they look brand new ! Love it and going to buy several more !
Leaves my jewelry shining I love it.
I absolutely LOVE my cloth. I love making all of my James Avery jewelry sparkle (my necklace, rings & charm bracelets) and it even works on the few non James Avery items I own. Thank you.
It is the best polishing cloth that I’ve bought and it’s specially made for James Avery jewelry. I know that my James Avery pieces will look like new every time I wear it!
Nice Polishing Rag
It works superb on Sterling Silver. Makes the jewelry look brand new!
Works amazing not only on James Avery products but on other jewelry pieces too.
I love using these. It really shines up all my jewelry!!♡
I just used my polishing cloth on some beyond tarnished pieces. I usually do not let them get this far gone, but I am in quarantine in AZ & my other cloth is home in TX. So I took advantage of a sale & free shipping & ordered a new cloth. JA shipped quickly, but there was a UPS mix up, so I spoke to Bryan in Kerrville. Hi 👋🏼 Bryan. He put a tracer out and I got my cloth. I used it on a prickly pear & Saguaro Charm (very fitting for AZ 😉). Also on the two necklace chains. I will admit the much, much older cloth I have is more generous in size and to this day still cleans like a charm! This one was great, but after cleaning the above four items, is pretty covered with tarnish. I should have gotten a before pic. It comes with a nice drawstring pouch. Will include photos so you can get an idea of the size. Bryan was great and like he said “we want you to stay shiny! So other than size, I was pleased with my purchase. And I always appreciate the great service I get with James Avery ❤️and thank you Bryan. Stay safe everyone.
- Thank you for your sweet words, Ann! We have passed along your feedback to Bryan so he will be sure to see it. 😊 - James Avery Team
Wish they were larger
The new cloths clean wonderfully but there are two problems.
1) the cloths are too small. I like the old, larger size better.
2) the cloths do not last very long. After cleaning my collection, I have to throw it away. If I used the cloth again, it doesn’t clean well.
- Hi! Our polishing cloths are made to still clean even as it picks up oxidation from your jewelry. Sometimes it helps to use the inner cloth to clean and the outer cloth to polish. We will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
Original clothes were better
The one I received in store looked similar to the older ones - not grey and small. Except that the similarity was only in size. The inner cloth is a dark burgundy and doesn't do any better at cleaning tarnish than a regular dish towel. Definitely more expensive and not worth it.
- Hi Hieu, it sounds like you may have received one of our old ones! Please take the cloth back to your store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do. We apologize for any inconvenience! - James Avery Team
The original cleaning cloths were better!
I prefer the older ones as these just look and feel cheaper, yet now cost more. These are much smaller too. Please bring back the original cleaning cloths back!
- Hi Stephanie, thank you for your feedback! Our new polishing cloths clean bronze as well as our other metals more easily than our previous polishing cloths and will last just as long despite the smaller size. We hope you will give them a chance and see the improvements! - James Avery Team