Hook-On Leathr Brac - Black
Just received my bracelet back from JA. Purchased it two years ago and the leather finally broke (fortunately in bed where I found it the next morning) Bracelet had been on my wrist from the day I purchased it and the JA salesperson put it on my wrist. Sent it to JA to get the leather replaced and it was done in a very fast time without me requesting it. Yes, the leather did stretch out a little but that is what leather does, especially if you wear it everyday without taking it off
I love my bracelet. And if lost this again and couldnt find it I would purchasing another on
Not worth it!!!
Not worth the money!!!
Within a week it came apart/ cheap material I wi not recommended unless you only want to wear it for a week
- Hi Ana, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! Please take it to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Wonderful Bracelet but Gets Too Loose
I love the bracelet but if you buy one then get it just a little smaller size because that leather will loosen up and it will hang on your wrist. Once that leather stretches, you can't get it back to the size you liked.
- Hi Allen! Leather will naturally stretch a little as it is worn. If you take the bracelet to your local James Avery store they can see what we might be able to do to get it back to the size you're most comfortable with! - James Avery Team
Cute bracelet however mine immediately stretched and can not seem to tighten it. Cost too much to only wear for a week. I hope James Avery takes care of this. I am a big fan of their jewelry but this bracelet is not worth the money. 😔
- Hi Amanda, we're sorry to hear about the leather stretched on your bracelet! Please take it into your local James Avery store or contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Gift from my Daughter
My daughter was really happy she bought this with her job money and for Fathers Day. I wore it every day and was very proud of it. The clasp was always getting loose and I found myself making sure it was always on. One day it just came off without me feeling it. She was disappointed I had lost it. I think the design could keep it a little tighter. There’s nothing I can do because I lost it while wearing it. Maybe just a tweak in your design might help.
- Hi Scott, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team, thank you for taking the time to write a review! - James Avery Team
Leather stretched and store will not replace
I gave this to my son and he wore it everyday but the leather stretched within a few months and store will not replace. For the price, store should stand behind the durability of its product.
- Hi Ione, please contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 with more details. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Loved the look but it fell apart
I received this as a gift. I wore it twice and it fell apart. The knot unraveled. I absolutely love the look but would not purchase one.
It stretched too much
This bracelet stretched way too much after just 4 months of use. I wouldn’t recommend it and I am not buying anything with leather form this store again. There is not warranty for it other than buy a new one for half the price.
Recently purchased this bracelet and like my title says....it's perfect!