Despite reading reviews about the necklace coming tangled I ordered it because all stores near me were sold out. This was a perfect gift for my daughter, but to pay $87 and have it arrive like this is really disappointing.
Hi Mandy! We’re sorry to hear you’re not completely satisfied with this necklace! We will be sure to pass along your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we might be able to do!
I am so disappointed in this. I received this as a gift because I saw it online, not JA usual quality at all. Quite frankly I feel like it’s a rip off for the price they placed on this middle of the mall quality jewelry! You can even see the engraving on it unless you’re up close and personal. Definitely exchanging/returning.
Small, thin, frail knotted mess
Highly disappointed in this piece of jewelry. The necklace arrived unwearable as it had three different knots in the very thin chain. I untangled one of the knots before I gave up. I’ll be sending this one back. Having own many James Avery chains this one is uncharacteristically thin, frail and cheap looking. The description states delicate and they mean delicate!! The heart itself is very tiny much smaller than pictured and looks to be something sized more for a child than an adult. This necklace is not up to the usual James Avery high standardS. I recommend not buying this one via online.
- Hi Nancy, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback. - James Avery Team
Smaller than a skittle
Honesty I feel the price isn’t fair for the size of it isn’t acceptable.The heart is smaller than a pieces of skittle.Due to covid-19 I can’t return my item. Not just that it was all tangled I couldn’t even untangled it. Honesty not something I spend my money on.This was my go to store not so much anymore.
- Hi Cecillia, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! Please reach out to our returns department at email@example.com if you would like to return the necklace. - James Avery Team
I received this item today in it was tangled. Didn't expect that from James Avery. Disappointed! Also didn't expect the heart to be so small. You can barely see it.
I received this necklace tangled and every time I take it off or put it in the Box it came in it gets more tangled together . I love the necklace but just scared it will eventually get to wear I can no longer wear it
Cute- but wouldnt recommend shipping
I received this necklace for my birthday and was SHOCKED it wasn't in the bag and was a tangled MESS! Never would have expected it to be shipped that way for the price.
Does come tangled
mine came tangled like all the reviews said but it wasn't to hard to undo, it is a lot smaller than I expected but I really like it
I ordered this for my daughter and it arrived tangled. I'm disappointed i expected more from James Avery
- Hi Lori, we're sorry to see this! We will be sure to pass this long! - James Avery Team
I didn’t realize how small and dainty this necklace would be.
When it got delivered it did come out a little tangled but it came undone SUPER easy so I wasn’t too annoyed about that. I was just hoping the engraved heart would be bigger so people can actually see it without squinting.
Essentially paid $180 for a bunch of knots
Would’ve given five stars, but since BOTH necklaces arrived completely knotted I’m only giving one. Because now both necklaces are useless until I can get them untangled.
- Hi Cheyenne, we're sorry to see this! We will be sure to pass this along for further investigation. Thank you for reaching out to us! - James Avery Team
Upset! I purchased this as a gift, good thing I mailed it to myself first. I received a tangled necklace. Let’s see if I can untangle it. I expected better representation from James Avery.
- Hi Irene, we're sorry to see this! If you have a James Avery store near you, please take the necklace in and they can help you untangle it. We will also be sure to pass this along. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Ordered online for Valentines Day gift. I received a tarnished tangled ball of mess. I lost valuable time and shipping cost. Disappointed is an understatement.
- Hi Jerome! We are sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do. - James Avery Team
I ordered two necklaces for my best friend and I. Both arrived tangled and out of the box. Would no recommend their shipping.
- We're sorry to hear this! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team. - James Avery Team
Pretty and Personalized
Just got this as part of my Christmas gift with my initial. Love the design and versatility on the lengths. Wish all James Avery Chains had adjustable lengths! I got the 17". Also wish the online showed every letter shown, as I had to go into the shore to see how the script looked on mine. Would be a great Valentine's Day gift, but I didn't want to wait that long.