so dainty and cute
so dainty and cute. fits my little wrist, just a little big but it’s perfect. adds a little cuteness to your wrist. completely satisfied.
Petite Latin cross
Description should state if sizing is for adults or children. Large was too small for an adult.
Hi Griselda! Thank you, we will be sure to pass along your feedback.
Love the bracelet. It is very difficult to put on since the clasp and ring are very small so i don’t take it off. Other than that I love it!!
I LOVE mine! It is dainty, solid and beautifully crafted. I have not taken it off since I was given it by my family. In fact, I only wear James Avery pieces and buy it for my friends and family, due to the quality.
Love my bracelet
I love how petite & light it is
Absolutely Love My Bracelet
My son gave me mine for Mother's Day 2019 and I wear it all the time, matter of fact never take it off until I caught it on a shelf and popped it! I have gotten it fixed and continue to wear it Daily!!
I absolutely love this bracelet! I wear it all the time and have for years. It’s so dainty and cute. Though, after 2 years it finally broke today after getting caught on a piece of furniture I was putting together.
I give it 2 stars because it is absolutely beautiful BUT IT IS TINY. Super thin!! I was going for a dainty look but this is just too fragile. I bought online due to the stores still being closed however if I would have seen it in person I would have not purchased. Still debating if I’m going to actually keep it.
Not worth the price
It’s a nice bracelet, but not worth the money spent. Had less than a day before it busted while drying off my hands
- Hi Desoire, we're sorry to hear this! Please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do! - James Avery Team
Bracelet not even heavy, Too pricey & It Looks like is going to break easily
Elegant but overpriced
Besides being very fragile, the gold bracelet is overpriced at $230. The gold content is about 2 grams. Pure gold (or 24 karats) is about $100 for 2 grams. But the gold in this bracelet is only 14 karats. Judge for yourself.
Broke and charged again!
I bought one for myself. It broke and I took it back to the store I bought it at. They said it's too difficult to repair and charged me HALF price to replace it!! i Shouldn't have had to pay anything!
Love this bracelet!!
My husband gave me 2 in 2017 for Christmas. In May 2018 I gave one of them to my then 17 year old daughter after she came back from a Christian camp accepting Christ as her Lord and Savior. We both wear them all the time and have not had any issues with breaking.
I love this bracelet so much but it got caught and broke. It is my favorite bracelet so disappointed to have it broken..
- Hi Lucy, we're sorry to hear this happened! Please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770 and we'll also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
The same thing happened to me as the other two reviews. It broke while getting dressed.
- Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear about your bracelet! Please take it to your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can see what we can do to fix it! - James Avery Team
Ditto buy with caution
I love this bracelet however it broke very easily. The store replaced however two weeks later the bracelet broke again as I was grabbing a sweater from the closet. Unfortunately I do not recommend to purchase unless you want to continue bringing in a broken bracelet for replacement.
- We're sorry to hear about your bracelet! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback and please feel free to reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do about your bracelet or take it to your local James Avery store. - James Avery Team
Buy with Caution
I got this bracelet for Christmas, and it was perfectly fine for 2 weeks. I never took it off, even when I worked out and showered, but then as I was bringing things into my house, the bracelet got caught on the door handle and broke. So I went to James Avery and they kindly gave me a new one for free, then 5 hours later, I was putting on sweatpants, and it broke again in the exact same place as the first one. It breaks on the last link connecting the chain to the cross charm. So I would wear this bracelet with caution, because even putting on clothes will make it break.
- We're sorry to hear about your bracelet! We will be sure to pass this along to our team, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team