Love this bracelet, great quality and I’m also a Sea lover!
Sadly not what I expected
So I got this bracelet and I wanted to love it but it began to change colors my wrist turned green I only had it for a 2 weeks which upset me I have other jewelry from James Avery and I have no issues with it..but I am disappointed in this piece of jewelry..I was expecting more quality for what my boyfriend paid .
Hi Stephanie, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We’ve reached out to you through the email you provided. Thank you for giving us your feedback and the opportunity to make this right. - James Avery Team
Very bad customer service
My boyfriend bought me this bracelet on April 13 and we sent it back to get a bigger size and it is not May 17 and I still have not received any emails calls or updates on my exchange. And I already got the notification that it was received 15 days ago. It was an anniversary gift and it’s so sad I haven’t even got a chance to wear it. Very disappointing since it was our first purchase with James Avery.
- Hi Brenda, we're sorry to hear this! Our Returns team is reaching out to you to help resolve this issue. - James Avery Team
I just got this bracelet and so far I love it! But I was wondering if there was any way i could put the charms on by myself. So feedback for that would be great!
- Hi Eva! If you contact our customer service at bit.ly/LiveChatJA or email@example.com they can assist you with this! - James Avery Team
I really wanted to love it
I got this bracelet awhile go for my mother during a sale, and it turned so black to the point my mother did not wear it. I took it to the store to see if I could get it exchanged but they refused since I got an electronic receipt I no longer had, but they instead offered to clean it. It came out nice for a couple of days, we followed instructions on the storage and even bought the cleaning cloth, and nothing works. It continues to turn very dark and my mother had to clean it almost everyday. I feel like maybe my bracelet wasn’t good as I see other people have posted no problems with it. I do not want to have to take this bracelet in regularly as I have my own, much older bracelet which still looks as new as when I bought it. I really wanted to love this bracelet and I’m disappointed because James Avery has never failed me before.
- Hi Maria, we're sorry to hear this! We recently improved our polishing cloth to help clean bronze more easily. Storing in an airtight plastic bag can also help with preventing oxidation. We hope one of these solutions helps! Please also reach out to our customer service team at 800-283-1770 if you have any additional questions! - James Avery Team
Words don’t even describe
I love this bracelet so much. I haven’t had the issues in any of the reviews I’ve seen, so that may be some one off circumstances. The uniqueness of the different metals makes me adore it even more. The charms my boyfriend had added to the bracelet make it look even more amazing. I seriously love this bracelet so much.
I love it!!
I just received mines and it is sooo cute!
Is this the type of jewelry I can wearr all the time?
- Hi Laura! As with any fine jewelry, our jewelry has certain care and precautions that should be taken to help keep it looking its best. We recommend removing your jewelry when you shower, handling chemicals, and doing strenuous activities. Our polishing cloths will also help keep your jewelry looking like new with day to day wear! Hope this helps! - James Avery Team
I just gave this to my daughter for her birthday along with a few charms I chose. It is very difficult to attach the charms. Definitely not what I expected
- Hi Michelle, our charms need to be soldered on to the bracelet, which we will do complimentary! Please take the bracelet and charms into your local James Avery store or call our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can attach them for you. - James Avery Team
I’ve been dying to finally own one of these bracelets for so long and my boyfriend finally go me this one. After wearing it for almost 3 days it terrible, the silver is now black and it looks dingy plus it turned my wrist green! I had high hopes for this bracelet but unfortunately it didn’t turn out to be what i had hoped for.
- Hi Kenia, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this bracelet! Sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements. Our polishing cloth and Simichrome Polish will help clean the jewelry. Both bronze and sterling silver can also react differently to different pH balances in skin causing it to turn green. Your local James Avery store will be able to look at it and give it a complimentary cleaning! - James Avery Team
Disapponted. Other reviews were showing same issue got this for my daughter birthday 3 days later it turned a charcoal color and ruined the other charms my daughter was upset and the tome it takes to replace..beware this bracelet has bad issues
- Hi Mark, sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements. Our polishing cloths and Simichrome Polish will help clean the jewelry, or feel free to stop into your local James Avery store for a complimentary cleaning! - James Avery Team
I love the 2 colors in this bracelet. The design makes the piece stand out. I will be giving this to my darling daughter and my wife will probably want one as well. :)
I've been wearing my bracelet non-stop since I got it two weeks ago. I love pairing it with my other bracelets and it compliments them so well. The bronze is so nice and I always get so many compliments! I don't experience the "dingy" or "dirty" look at all! It all has to do with what chemicals you expose it to or where you leave your bracelet when it is unworn.
Cute but feels cheap
I purchased this bracelet during the buy two charms get a bracelet free promo, and as always the charms are amazing, but the bracelet is NOT. It feels cheap, doesn't have weight to it, and feels like it would break under the weight of just a couple of charms. I don't plan on hanging charms on it after seeing it in person. I do think it's a super cute bracelet because it mixes the different metals, but it just doesn't feel like James Avery quality.
- Hi Dominika, thank you for taking the time to review this bracelet, we will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team! - James Avery Team
Same problem as another reviewer
My bracelet was given to me 2 days ago and I noticed it also looks like the silver is very dark. Almost like a lighter gunmetal. When I compare it to my forged link bracelet, it looks like it’s fake silver
- Hi Kimberly, sterling silver can naturally oxidize when exposed to various elements, but our Simichrome Polish and Polishing Cloths should clean it up, or feel free to stop in your local James Avery store for a complimentary cleaning! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
The bracelet isn't worth that money.
I got this bracelet with the sale that is going on. You buy two charms you get a necklace or bracelet of $72 value for free. Well when I first got it it was pretty and all and I really liked it. After about two days my bracelet started to look all black and dingy on the corners of the hearts, the corners of each of the hearts looked eroded. My bracelet looked like it had been worn for 2 years instead of two days. The only thing I'm glad about is that I didnt have to pay $72 dollars for this bracelet but I am disappointed because this was my first james avery bracelet and I didn't like the way it turned out.
- Hi Jenny, we're sorry to hear this! Please take the bracelet into your local James Avery store or call our customer at 800-283-1770 to look into cleaning it or to hear about our exchange policy. - James Avery Team
This is such a really cute design and it’s great quality