Necklace literally falls apart
I purchased this necklace for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She loves the necklace and wears it often. Just over a week ago she was wearing it and it came apart. The loops aren’t soldered according to the jeweler we took it to for repair. After getting it from the jeweler that night when she went to put the necklace on it came apart again in a different place, but again the loop had separated. This is unacceptable James Avery. I’m incredibly disappointed in the quality of this necklace and see other reviews where the same thing is happening. Stop making cheap chains. I don’t recommend this necklace. My daughter is 15 and she wears jewelry often. She’s not being at all rough with the necklace.
- We're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this design! Please take the necklace to your local James Avery store or contact our customer service at 800-283-1770 to see what we might be able to do! - James Avery Team
Beautiful but flips
I wanted this for over a year since it came out. I finally bought it and the chain looked a little cheaper compared to their other chains but, THE main thing that bothers me is that it keeps flipping to the blank side. My son always tells me that my chain is flipped and when I look in the mirror, it’s flipped. It always seems like the blank side is the side that’s always showing.
- Hi Lidia, we're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with this necklace! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our team and please feel free to take a look into our returns and exchanges policy. Thank you for taking the time to review this piece! - James Avery Team
My husband bought this necklace for me for Christmas. It was my favorite. It would be nice to have the letter on both sides. Mine necklace broke, so I took it in, it had to be sent to Kerrville do be fixed properly. I got it back but was cautious about wearing it. I finally wear it to a Christmas dinner for work. I was sitting at my table reached up to feel for my necklace and it just came off in my hand, it was broken again in the same place. I took it back in and I was given the option to have it fixed again or I could pay half the price and get another one. I sent it to get fixed again. I get the necklace back again. Cautious about wearing it I wait until a family wedding to wear it again. I'm sitting having our dinner I stand up to get utensils and my necklace slides down my neck into my dress. Broken again in the same place. I don't see why I can't do an even exchange for a new one. I'm not going to pay for another necklace if the one I have should hold up to the James Avery standards and not continually break especially if you all are the one repairing it.
- Hi Cynthia, we're sorry to hear about your necklace! Please reach out to our customer service at 800-283-1770 so we can see what we might be able to do and we will also be sure to pass along your feedback! - James Avery Team
Love it, but...
I received this for Christmas. I love the necklace, however I wish both sides were monogrammed because it always flips to the blank side. Also, the chain's a little rough and doesn't seem as sturdy as their other necklaces...I hope it holds up well.
It’s beautiful don’t get me wrong I loved it. I got it for Christmas a year ago around April I saw it was getting like a darker gray as it was like cheap jewelry so I took it in for cleaning the girl was polite she mentioned to keep in the baggy that would help. Fastword I moved in June and was kept in the back until nov I had forget about it and pulled it out that thing was nasty. A ring also got horrible it looks gold. My sisters necklace did the same thing so did my moms eating when we all had mondragonthem on their own little bag. At this point I’ll stick with *** it’s a better quality and cheaper
- Hi Daisy! Sterling silver can naturally react to various elements in the air that can make it tarnish more quickly. Storing jewelry in air tight containers can help prevent this. We also have polishing cloths and complimentary cleaning for James Avery pieces in our stores! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! - James Avery Team
Love it but
My boyfriend bought me this necklace with his initial on it and i love it! I wish the necklace would come with the letter engraved on both sides so you could see it even if it flips. I took mine back to the store to have the other side engraved and had to pay $20 for the one letter.
- Hi Vanessa! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will be sure to pass it along to our team! - James Avery Team
So today(June 13)I turned 13 and my parents and aunt and uncle got me this necklace it's very pretty and goes with anything.The "M"(for Milania)is easy to read.I love it!!
Love it, but
It's simple and beautiful and I'd love it more if it didn't flip over so easily where you can't see the initial.
Would love it more
My fiancé got me this necklace for valentines I love it. The only I don’t like is that it keeps flipping to where you can’t see the intitial.
Would like it much better if it didn't keep turning where you can't see the initial.
I just got this for Valentine's day and I'm in love with it. I love simple cute things and this fit my taste perfectly!
Enjoying my new necklace !!!!!Got it for Christmas is very special for me !!!!
Memoir Initial Necklace
My daughter knows how much I like James Avery, when this necklace came out she knew I would lv it and got it for for Christmas. I lv it and have gotten a lot complements. I am purchasing one for my gdaughter.
I lv it!